1. Actively participated in EEG & VEEG WORKSHOP NEURO-UPDATE CHENNAI JUNE 2017
2. Actively participated in SUPER EMG INDIA 2018, TRIVANDRUM, KERALA
3. Actively participated in PROF ZAHEER AHMED SAYEED’S ANNUAL MASTER CLASS
SERIES ON EEG 2018
4. Actively participated in “PEDIATRIC EPILEPSY WORKSHOP 2019” BY CARE HOSPITALS, HYDERABAD UNDER THE AEGIS OF NESSAN NOV 2019
5. Actively participated in NESSAN eEEG course JUNE 2020
1. Arun Kumar M, An interesting case of “EDWARD SYNDROME” with unusual presentation, 7
th ODISHA STATE NEOCON-2013, Odisha. India.
2. Arun Kumar M, Selective head cooling in [HIE] Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy in resource poor set up, 34th ODISHA STATE branch annual conference of IAP at M.K.C.G Brahmapur-2013, Odisha. India.
3. Arun Kumar M, An interesting case of “BRUCK SYNDROME”, 7th ODISHA STATE NEOCON- 2014, Odisha. India.
4. Arun Kumar M, An interesting case of “SUPER REFRACTORY STATUS EPILPETICUS”, 7th TANCON-2018, Trichy. India.
5. Arun Kumar M, ‘Patau Syndrome: A rare case report with milder form of the disease”, PEDICON-2017, Indore, India.
6. Arun Kumar M, ‘Fanconis Anemia: A rare sporadic case report with both abnormal physical
and hematological findings ”, PEDICON-2017, Indore, India.
7. Arun Kumar M, An interesting case of “HIV presenting as primary amenorrhoea due to
pituitary dysfunction”, IANCON-2017, Chennai, India.
8. Arun Kumar M, An study on “post-stroke depression in a tertiary care hospital in Tamil
Nadu”,IANCON-2018, Raipur. India.
1. Guest Lecture in CME on “Clinical update on Renal Markers”, Department of Biochemistry on 30th June, 2016 at Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital, Pondicherry
2. Guest Lecture in STATE LEVEL SEMINAR ON “Dynamic Role Of Aprn: An New Insight To
Pediatric Emergencies” By Indrani College Of Nursing, Ariyur, Pondicherry
3. Co-Chair, in post graduates case presentation in a state level Neurology seminar at Sri Manakula Vinayakar Medical College & Hospital, Pondicherry
4. Lead Spokeperson, in Epilepsy and Neuropsychiatric co-morbidities in autistic children [Workshop on Epilepsy and Autism], Department of social work, Loyola college, Chennai.
1. N R Mishra, P C Panda, M Arun K M, Venkataraman M, Sidhartha S kuanr, Bijay K Sahoo;
Bruck Syndrome: A rare case report with Dextrocardia and Meningomyelocele; Journal of Global Biosciences; Vol 3(7). 2014 pp. 1021-1024
2. N R Mishra, P C Panda, S Das, M Arun; An unusual case of pancytopenia in an adolescent girl;Indian J Child Health. 2015; Feb 02 [Epub ahead of print]
3. Arun Kumar M1, Venkataraman Munusamy2, Bobbity Deepthi3, Tanushree Ghosh4; Co- Occurrence of Takayasu Arteritis and Tuberculosis – A Causative Dilemma; https://dx. DOI:
4. Dr K. Balamurali1, Dr P Sakthi Prakash2*, Dr I. Meenakshi3, Dr G. Anbalagan4, Dr M.Arun
Kumar5; Prevalence of Psychiatric Co-Morbidities in Patients with Dementia: A Prospective
5. Dr K. Balamurali1, Dr K.V. Prabhu2, Dr M. Thangaraj3, Dr I. Meenakshi4, Dr M. Arun
Kumar5; Psychiatric Co-Morbidities in Patients Presenting with Headache: A Prospective Study; DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.18535/jmscr/v6i5.100
6. K. Balamurali1, M. Thangaraj2, S. Elangovan3, M. Arun Kumar4; Cross Sectional Study of
Depression in Patients following a Stroke: A Neurologist's Perspective; https://dx. DOI:
7. K. Balamurali, D. Sekar, M. Thangaraj, M. Arun Kumar4. Dysphagia in patients with stroke: a prospective study. International Journal of Contemporary Medicine Surgery and Radiology. 2018;3(2):B106- B110
8. S. Elangovan1, M. Thangaraj2, K. Balamurali3, M. Arun Kumar4 ; Neuroimaging in Elderly with New-Onset Unprovoked Seizures - A Pictorial Review; International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research; Volume 4 | Issue 9 | September 2017 | ICV: 77.83 |
9. Dr M.Thangaraj1, Dr M.Arun Kumar2, Dr K.Balamurali3, Dr S.Elangovan4; New Onset
Unprovoked Seizures in Elderly: Etiology and Challenges in Management; DOI:
10. S. Elangovan1, M. Thangaraj2, K. Balamurali3, M. Arun Kumar4; A Study On Clinical, Electrophysiological Subtypes And Seasonal Variations Of Guillain Barre Syndrome In Central
Tamil Nadu In Two Years; volume-6, issue-11, november-2017. issn no 2277-8160
11. Dr C. Sundararajarr', Dr A. Rajendran"; Dr M.Thangaraj3, Dr M. Arun Kumar4", Dr J. Alwine Leonard Danis; Risk Factors, Vascular Lesion Distribution and Outcome of Strokes Due to Intracranial Atherosclerosis in rural south India; DOI: https://dx.doi.org/l0.18535/jmscr/v7i3.186
12. M.Thangaraj, A. Rajendran, Arun Kumar M3, Eunice Swarna Jacob; Incidence, Prevalence and Clinicopathological Profile of Hepatitis-E Virus in Patients with Guillain-Barre Syndrome: A Prospective Study; DOI: 10.21276/aimdr.2019.6.2.ME?
Role of High Dose Oral Prednisolone in West Syndrome (Retrospective Study)
Yoga in Epilepsy
Aetiopathological Profile of Secondary Seizures in Children of Orissa and Tamilnadu (Comparative Study)
1. DISTINCTION in Biochemistry (May 2006)
2. DISTINCTION in Forensic Medicine (Nov 2007)
3. DISTINCTION in Microbiology (Nov 2007)
4. HIV\AIDS and Safety Blood quiz organized by Mahatma Gandhi and Medical & Research
5. Zonal level pediatrics quiz in Torrent young scholar award
1. Indian Academy of Neurology
2. Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry association of Neurology